MAKING A BOOKING
- Bookings are subject to staff and accommodation availability.
- Fieldtrip bookings can only be accepted when accompanied by a 10% non-refundable deposit and a signed Booking Form and are subject to availability. Booking forms received without a deposit, cannot be considered confirmed bookings.
- Balance payment is required before the start of the trip.
- Cancellation made within 4 weeks from the departure date will result in a total forfeit of the trip fee.
- Ecofieldtrips reserves the right to cancel or alter the itinerary of any trip or part thereof due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Ecofieldtrips will give a full refund in the event of cancellation on their part.
TRIP INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Food and accommodation is included in every fieldtrip price.
- Ecofieldtrips staff at a ratio of 1: 12 students are included in each trip
- Accommodation is based on 4/5 sharing for students and 2/3 sharing for teachers. Single supplement fee for teachers (if available) will apply.
- Transportation for fieldtrip (mini-combi passenger vans or coach depending on number of participants).
- Flights and Travel Insurance are not included in a fieldtrip.
- All participants must have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity during the time of travel.
- Some passports do require visas for entry into Bali, Singapore and Malaysia. Please ensure that all visas are valid prior to departure.